Sorry for the short hiatus, but it seemed like tiny chickens were stomping in my head and that makes it hard to write.
I hope finals are going well, and by the time you read this, you’ll only have two left! I’m so jealous. Between the five billion verb conjugations for french to the jobs of the Senate, I’m up to my ears in knowledge. Since I’ve been so busy lately, here’s just a few updates:
1. We had a visitor. And she was as adorable and fluffy as ever.
2. Presents began appearing underneath the tree; the first was one of yours!
3. It rained. A lot a lot. Paly even put out these cute little bridges to help students over the overflowing rivers that appeared on Thursday.
Yep. Even in the heart of Silicon Valley there’s still flooding.
4. Even in the rain, a friend and I took advantage of it and went for a swim in the very empty pool. It was cold and rainy, but we got to swim EVERYWHERE which of course is every swimmer’s dream.
5. Since Autumn is coming to an end, I’ve been enjoying the patterns that the leaves make on the sidewalk. (Yes, I know it’s very stereotypical. There’s a reason why everyone likes it so much. Cause it’s pretty.) It’s so artsy.
6. Heck, I’ve just been enjoying everything about fall before it slides under the cover of winter. (This post would not be complete without a lens flare that would make Peter Jackson proud.)
7. I’m super excited for you to come home for the break (though Mom’s been counting down FOR WEEKS). And I’m sure you want some In-and-Out goodness. So here’s to three more days.
So, sorry for the lack of words, but as they say, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Hopefully these make up for them.
Alright I’ve got to do a little more of this:
and I’ll see you soon!